“I am already a Lazada seller, I don’t want to delete my product due to review or I don’t want to remove all product and recreate”. SyncGo allows you to sync a Shopify product to existing Lazada product without deletion.
Getting Lazada product ID
Before you sync product to existing Lazada product, you need to link Lazada product with Shopify product. To link them together, Lazada product ID is required. Follow the steps to get Lazada product ID.
- Login to your Lazada Seller Center.
- Go to Products > Manage Products in the left menu
- Find for the product and click “Edit Details”
- Next, find the URL of the page in the address bar. The product ID is in URL, see screenshot below as example.
Sync product to existing Lazada product
- Click “Shopify Products”.
- Find for the product you want to sync, then click “Edit” action.
- In the Sync action section, tick “Update existing product in Lazada”. Then, enter the Lazada product ID and click “Validate” button.
- Next, You can set Lazada category or fill in other fields in the form. Then, click “Save” to save the info.
- To sync the product, turn ON the “sync” button. You will see a spinner is loading, this means the syncing is in progress, you are safe to leave the page.
- If the product is sycned to Lazada, you will see the last sync date/time is updated. You can click on the small Lazada icon to see the product in Lazada.
- If the sync is failed, you will see a red exclamation mark in last sync column. You can see the error by pointing your mouse to the red exclamation mark. If you don’t know how to fix it, you can find the solution here.