Sync/create new product to Youbeli
- Click “Shopify Products”.
- Find for the product you want to sync, then click “Edit” action.
- Select Youbeli category for the product and fill in other fields in the form like days to ship, variants price, etc. Click “Save” to save the info.
- To sync a new product, turn ON the “sync” button. You will see a spinner is loading, this means the syncing is in progress, you are safe to leave the page.
- If the product is created in Youbeli, you will see a small Youbeli icon beside the product name and the last sync date/time.
- If the sync is failed, you will see a red exclamation mark in last sync column. You can see the error by pointing your mouse to the red exclamation mark. If you don’t know how to fix it, you can find the solution here.